What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Usage function in general & battery problem

kidneyshot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does the usage function do exactly ? Mine is still showing --- fort both items.
And also since the last update to iOS 7.1.2 the battery seems to be draining fast. Same settings as before. Anyone experiencing same problem with the iOS. Mine is an ipad 2.

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My battery is not any worse off on iOS 7 but I don't allow apps to refresh in background. I don't leave GPS on all the time either. My usage doesn't really tell me anything because I'm always doing partial charges, I'll have to let the battery go to 0% and use ipad until another 0% and see how many hours I'm getting between full charge. Apparently a partial charge doesn't count

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are plenty of threads in the forum re battery usage and draining. Suggest you do a search for more assistance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
kidneyshot

kidneyshot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have already set up the settings as a guide suggested on iOS 7. But it was just a question about the function itself and a remark about battery drainage. Thanks

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Usage option is a function to allow quick access to some teeny-weeny info about the iPad storage, iCloud storage, and some battery stats. Can be handy sometimes.

Most reactions