What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upscale hotels now offer iPad to customers

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
More iPad love: Now hotels offer iPad to customers

By David Morgenstern | May 9, 2010, 9:27pm PDT
Summary

Here's another possible reason the iPad will be hard to buy: hotels. Back in January after the announcement of the iPad, one hotel industry blog predicted that the iPad would be the next hot ticket for upscale hotels. And late last week, the first hotel said it will offer the device to select clientele for in-room computing.

Go to this link and read the whole article only if you are not an Apple hater. This is guaranteed to raise your blood pressure so much if you are an Android fan boy that you may have a stroke!

More iPad love: Now hotels offer iPad to customers | ZDNet

All the rest of you enjoy a fantastic article.

:):):):):):):)

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen these, for that price do you get an iPad in the wrapper to take home or is it chained to a desk?

OP

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Read the article

I've seen these, for that price do you get an iPad in the wrapper to take home or is it chained to a desk?

Doesn't the article say if you choose to steal it, they are adding it to your room bill.

That seems fair to me.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Doesn't the article say if you choose to steal it, they are adding it to your room bill.

That seems fair to me.

I read am article on that weeks ago, I didn't recall. I'm sure they add a ridiculous markup if you keep it.

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score

That seems fair to me.

I read am article on that weeks ago, I didn't recall. I'm sure they add a ridiculous markup if you keep it.

Could it be any higher than the existing markups found on E-Bay? Perhaps booking a room fore some is in order.
While they are at it, a few towels and toiletries make it all that more enjoyable once it reaches home. :p

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

That seems fair to me.

Could it be any higher than the existing markups found on E-Bay? Perhaps booking a room fore some is in order.
While they are at it, a few towels and toiletries make it all that more enjoyable once it reaches home. :p

no doubt 64GB 3G is selling for $1200 on ebay!!! That's INSANE!!! For that price you could get a 64GB Wifi model a myfi device and 4 months of service!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when i was back east in the big apple i did see a few places where the commenets in the post there about some of the hotels getting them for the high end hotels .

Most reactions

Latest posts