What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPS delivery - YIKES!

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine left Columbia SC at 8am. Have no idea how it is moving now, by plane or by truck. I said earlier I was 90 miles from Columbia and my DH reminded me it 150 miles to Columbia so I may not recieve until noon or later. going to be a long day:(

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a cool site, I've never seen it before. I still don't have an update on my order as well. It's still sitting about 100 miles away :)

Have any of you tracked by http://www.packagetrackr.com

I find it really interesting that mine sat in Louisville for over twelve hours, was flown to Pittsburgh, and now is on a truck supposedly to me. I NEVER receive packages from this direction--they always move from Kentucky to Ohio.

klehan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received mine and my tracking info on the UPS site did not say out for delivery, he just showed up! He said he had only 18 to deliver on his route. but more than 1000 came into the Oak Creek Hub. I mentioned that I was unsure if they would deliver today, and he told me Apple paid of Saturday priority delivery. I hope that helps. Keep the faith!!! You'll love it! :)

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to the UPS site, mine is sitting in Kentucky this morning. I guess the UPS Worldwide rep knew more than the Apple rep. Guess it is time to work on plan B - have it forwarded to me on vacation. Maybe I can be the only Apple customer to have my new IPad delivered to me as I sit by the pool sipping an adult beverage......
Good form Herbminke3. While I will not be poolside, I expect to have a nice cigar and my favorite scottish adult beverage when I finally settle in to read my first book on my IPad.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPS says mine departed Ontario CA (which is about an hour away) at 7:57AM....almost an hour ago....so it needs to get to the Sylmar UPS location sort and go out! So hopefully (fingers x'd) it will get here soon. FedEx usually comes around 5PM but I don't know UPS schedule...or what deliveries will be like for this product since Apple basically commissioned the entire company.

rag1247

iPF Noob
Reaction score
apparently ups is not updating when out for delivery - just delivering it - not here yet

rivhard
ft lauderdale

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting here too.... :( It's about lunch time here, so the drivers are all probably eating right now.

Leftylemon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waitin Austin

Mine shows destination scan Austin tx 9:11 am. Now 12:04pm. Still waiting Austin/cedar park. The precioussss!! The UPSsseses haz it! Their stays page is trcksy and false! ;-). Next time I think I will go with in store pick up.

OP
H

herbminke3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It Made it!

Syncing it up right now. Seems that Apple knew more than UPS worldwide. I live in a town of 3,500 people and the driver said he had 40 of them just for our small town.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,, just checked. Mine is sitting at the same hub in Sacramento.... The good news is.. if they don't deliver to our door, we can pick it up at the Hub between 4:00-6:00 P.M. tommorow..... Confirmed.... ;)[/QUOTE]

have checked the tracking status yet ..

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, Did you get yours yet?

Mine shows destination scan Austin tx 9:11 am. Now 12:04pm. Still waiting Austin/cedar park. The precioussss!! The UPSsseses haz it! Their stays page is trcksy and false! ;-). Next time I think I will go with in store pick up.

TheX

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmm... sound like you have it easy... first mine was sent fedex, it arrived, but they kept trying to deliver it while I wasn't around, around christmas holiday time), so finally they called, and I made special arangements... nothing... so I call back and they said that they sent them back to apple... so apple says they will try to find them and send them back... Apple finds out that they had been hacked and their entire lot got sent to some dude in Canada, and they would probably never get them back... choices, refund, or wait another 3-4 weeks for a new one to be made and shipped... ugh.... it was a nightmare... took 7 weeks in all to get it.

Most reactions

Latest posts