What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrade to iPad 3 if Only 3G?

Upgrade to iPad 3 if Only 3G

• Yes, 3G is fast enough for me

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Yes, I mainly want it for GPS

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No, I do not desire a 3G-only iPad 3

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No, I don't plan to upgrade

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

AFAngryWarrior

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.verizonwireless.com
I may not even consider the first 4G ipad whether its the ipad 5,6,etc... I jumped on the first 4G phones from Verizon and while the speed was amazingly fast it drained my battery like crazy.. While using 4G I only had 2hrs of use on my phone before it needed a charge. So I would wait to see what you impulse buyers had to say about the battery of a 4G iPad before jumping on it. Besides that I use my iPad 2 in wifi so much more than I do in 3G so its not that huge of a factor for me. Only time I use 3G is when I'm in the Car or the off chance I'm in a building without free wifi.

mr_president

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AFAngryWarrior said:
I may not even consider the first 4G ipad whether its the ipad 5,6,etc... I jumped on the first 4G phones from Verizon and while the speed was amazingly fast it drained my battery like crazy.. While using 4G I only had 2hrs of use on my phone before it needed a charge. So I would wait to see what you impulse buyers had to say about the battery of a 4G iPad before jumping on it. Besides that I use my iPad 2 in wifi so much more than I do in 3G so its not that huge of a factor for me. Only time I use 3G is when I'm in the Car or the off chance I'm in a building without free wifi.

I'm agree with you. I have 3 g with Verizon and barely use it. I will hold off on the 3. I hear it will have suri. Not enough for me to stop using the 2.

Most reactions