What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updating iPad' Software from saved version

isb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been having a hard time to update my iPad software - after a while the download times out. Once I tired to save the software first (instead of downloading and updating "at the same time") - saving the download worked fine but then I could not find the option of updating iPad from the saved version (where-ever that happen to be in my window XP) - any help or tips in getting this done will be great! Thanks!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Once you've downloaded the update via iTunes, just plug your iPad back in. If it does not automatically tell you the update is ready, then try the check for update button on the summary page.

OP
I

isb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks - sounds easy enough (although I could not figure it out on my own) .... will try it again (hope to be within the next 24 hour) and will update this post - Thanks again

Most reactions