What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updates, just installed the icloud app on Windows, Where is it?

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checked for updates in itunes and it installed a quicktime, safari and a new icloud app on my windows Pc. Got excited hoping it was a desktop user interface for icloud but cannot find anything. Anyone know what this is? Is it purely a icloud update for itunes as opposed to a full itunes update do you think?

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi

The Windows control panel for iCloud can be D/L here
iCloud Control Panel for Windows

This is just a guess on my part but the update might have something to do with iTunes music match, I know they are getting close to releasing it.

Last edited:

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No1zeppelinfan said:
Found it, its in control panel :eek:

Took me a while to find where it went, I cannot understand why it has been put in the control panel, whose great idea was that then?

Sent from Wales, using my iPad & iPF.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have vista, 7, or 8, just type "iCloud" into the search bar on the start menu. It will pop up and you can just drag it to the desktop.

Most reactions

Latest posts