What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unwanted change on the favorites page

fogey0

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All my favorites that are used the most are on one page. Today, after a software update they are all there as always but above them is a row of identical headings spread across the top of the page. How can I get rid of them?

I'm guessing you are talking about the Favorites Bar, just under the URL/Search bar. Personally, I like and use it. If you create folders in the Favorites bookmarks section, you end up with pull down menus of shortcuts in the Favorites Bar.

But if you don't want it, you can turn it off in Settings > Safari > Show Favorites Bar.

Image.png

Image.png

I'm guessing you are talking about the Favorites Bar, just under the URL/Search bar. Personally, I like and use it. If you create folders in the Favorites bookmarks section, you end up with pull down menus of shortcuts in the Favorites Bar.

But if you don't want it, you can turn it off in Settings > Safari > Show Favorites Bar.

View attachment 102630

View attachment 102631
Done. Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back