What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Untethered Jailbreak for IOS 4.3.1

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well ~ thank you, Rocky! But really ~ thank our Mod, Phil. He is on top of it much like Grayson and f4780y and UnderstandingmyiPad!

That is a long name!

Last edited:

oefootball_70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dang the firmware takes a minute to download. I was gonna try and do this before class this morning. I guess I will have to wait till this evening :(

Reaction score
oefootball_70 said:
Dang the firmware takes a minute to download. I was gonna try and do this before class this morning. I guess I will have to wait till this evening :(

Do I understand correctly, that you could not jailbreak, because downloading the firmware took a whole 60seconds?

You must have a tight schedule.

Droidmakespwn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oefootball_70 said:

Do I understand correctly, that you could not jailbreak, because downloading the firmware took a whole 60seconds?

You must have a tight schedule.

Hahahahahahah thank you

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

oefootball_70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No it took 10 minutes. And I am about to jailbreak it. It said at first 30minutes until download is complete, lol.

Real quick side note, am I going to loose all of my apps that I have previously purchased. I have read both sides on the internet and want to know first hand from someone that has just ran this jailbreak if that is true.

crash383

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Noob Question... Can I install this over the Greenpois0n 4.2 JB?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crash383 said:
Noob Question... Can I install this over the Greenpois0n 4.2 JB?

It "should" work. But u would have to update to 4.3.1 for this new untethered jailbrake to work. Only works for that version. Green poison 4.2 JB will be gone once u update to 4.3.1.

Sent From IPF app, if u need to know about the wonders of Jailbrake, inbox me!

LEG1ON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is going to sound daft but i cannot find the managed tab in cydia to get in to sources, it jailbroke fine. Please be gentle.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LEG1ON said:
This is going to sound daft but i cannot find the managed tab in cydia to get in to sources, it jailbroke fine. Please be gentle.

The tab says "installed" on Cydia. Allows u to view the installed apps/tweaks/packages. U can upgrade or uninstall thru the modify tab at the top right hand corner, once you in there. The other tab is called "sources". It'll let u view all sources/repo's u have installed thru your cydia

Sent From IPF app, if u need to know about the wonders of Jailbrake, inbox me!

Most reactions