What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Untethered 4.3.1 should be released today

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Duuuudeee!!!

Let me put it this way...you are enjoying about 10% of the iPad's capabilities right now...you're missing in on so so much!

While said:
Duuuudeee!!!

Let me put it this way...you are enjoying about 10% of the iPad's capabilities right now...you're missing in on so so much!

I agree totally.. I only recently jail broke mine.. It's actually amazing what you can do to/with a jail broken iPad!

Sent from my ipatch using IPF

I know I know. I am just scared, I guess. So tell me ~ how long does it take? Minutes?

What if I had to restore ~ would I lose all my pictures and apps on my ipad?

Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I know I know. I am just scared, I guess. So tell me ~ how long does it take? Minutes?

What if I had to restore ~ would I lose all my pictures and apps on my ipad?

Assuming you take your time, the whole process may take 10min, max. But most of that time is just waiting.

If you had to restore, which is not the case for this jailbreak, you would restore from your last backup, which puts all apps and pictures back onto your iPad.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thread went downhill..lol

Sent From IPF app, if u need to know about the wonders of Jailbrake, inbox me!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you don't like the direction the thread has taken, no one is forcing you to comment.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooooookkkkk SMH

Sent From IPF app, if u need to know about the wonders of Jailbrake, inbox me!

OP
While

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet Poison, my friend...just connect your ipad to your itunes , sync it , back it up then jailbreak it .It takes up to 5 minutes and nothing can happen .The lose of warranty from apple if you jailbreak is just BC because if you take them to court there's no way you can loose .After you're jail broken just pm me and I'll tell you a nice list of great apps to use and amaze yourself with :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
While

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg sweet poison is a "her", I didn't even knew...

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried a few times now, not working for me, as soon as it starts tells me it stopped responding.

OP
While

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What windows are you using ? Or are you using Mac ? You might need to hold the home button until the screen flashes . Redsnow is compatible with windows xp service pack 3 I think and it needs to be ran with administrator privileges .

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
using vista, have done a few JB's and never had an error, it gets to after holding the buttons and letting go of home button, does a few more things then when it says downloading jailbreak on iphone screen, says it encountered a problem and needs to close.

OP
While

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is compatible with windows xp sp3 ... You need to run it with administrator privileges. Try it this way, it has to work

BoomInTheTrunk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep experiencing what some are with the force close during the loading. I am running it in xp mode service pack 2 as I don't have a option for service pack 3. I am also running it in administrator privileges and still the force close. I am running windows vista. Is there anyone else having these issues with the same os.

Most reactions

Latest posts