What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UNIQUE PROBLEM WITH IPAD, can anyone help

sorabh_babs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love apple products, had been to US, searched for it and finally got one ipad in atlantic city 64 GB ofcourse wifi, all ipads are wifi for that matter, 3G was not available. even now apple selling ipads as ration for poor families very limited supplies. My ipad worked fine for 1 day, next day it hanged. i reset it with itunes and it worked properly,
i brought it to India where i live to see that it again hanged, again did reset but this time its showing no wifi on the settings. this is utter surprise i tried all efforts, restored the firmware,software, upgraded the itunes soft reset,hard reset but it shows that wifi is not there in this model, this is impossible. i still believe that its some settings issue but where to ask, the apple fellow never picks up call.
can anyone help me please

saurabh

Most reactions

Latest posts