What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unique iPads (no pics)

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been seeing some interesting ways that people have been using their iPads. One person mounted the iPad in an old Mac Classic. Another owner mounted his in a cabinet door of his kitchen. Both defeat the purpose of a portable device, but make for unique uses.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it had a remote control I'd bolt it to the wall and use it as a tiny TV. Joking, of course. Setting it in a fixed location would have to serve some pressing need for me to give up the mobile finction. Then I'd have to buy another.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife already ask me to do for her ( and maybe sell it) a support for when she is the kitchen

OP
Seadog

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That bracket shown for car mounting the iPad would work in a kitchen. You could use something like that to make a cabinet mount. A person good with wood could also make a picture frame effect with or without a removable top piece. Done right, it would hold the iPad to the wall/door for various functions. When the iPad is not in the holder, the mount could act as a picture frame.

Most reactions

Latest posts