What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under the Wire...Maybe

earlyadopter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, I received my iPad Wi-Fi 3G 64 GB this morning (3 days early) it was scheduled for this Thursday. When I signed up on AT&T today, it appears I received the unlimited plan for $29.99.

My wife is now the proud owner of my slightly used Wi-Fi 64 GB

Life is good!

candafilm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just heard on TWiT that if you ordered the iPad before the 7th, even if you haven't gotten it yet, you still get the Unlimited option. This makes me very happy.

iSoozin60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just heard on TWiT that if you ordered the iPad before the 7th, even if you haven't gotten it yet, you still get the Unlimited option. This makes me very happy.

I'm not signing up for 3G because I know I won't use it much - but I just went to see if unlimited was an option and it is. I have to say that I was surprised that it was available, along with the other two limited options.

Most reactions

Latest posts