What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to add bookmarks in Safari

dgryder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am unable to add bookmarks in Safari on my iPad. I am using iCloud to sync bookmarks between my iPad and iPhone. I can add bookmarks on the iPhone, but they do not sync to the iPad. When trying to add on the iPad, I hit save and nothing is added. Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!

I tried resetting iPad, turning on/off iCloud, and trying to set bookmarks each way. Nothing works on the iPad.

I also used the search in this app for "bookmarks", but nothing appropriate showed up in the search. Surely this is encountered by others.

Any help would be appreciated.

iPad 3rd generation:
iOS 6.1 (10B141)
Private browsing OFF
iCloud Safari ON

iPhone 4:
iOS 6.1 (10B144)
Private browsing OFF
iCloud Safari ON

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am unable to add bookmarks in Safari on my iPad. I am using iCloud to sync bookmarks between my iPad and iPhone. I can add bookmarks on the iPhone, but they do not sync to the iPad. When trying to add on the iPad, I hit save and nothing is added. Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!

I tried resetting iPad, turning on/off iCloud, and trying to set bookmarks each way. Nothing works on the iPad.

I also used the search in this app for "bookmarks", but nothing appropriate showed up in the search. Surely this is encountered by others.

Any help would be appreciated.

iPad 3rd generation:
iOS 6.1 (10B141)
Private browsing OFF
iCloud Safari ON

iPhone 4:
iOS 6.1 (10B144)
Private browsing OFF
iCloud Safari ON

I have synced my bookmarks between my pc and ipad several times using icloud. If you have a pc, you will need to load icloud on it.

OP
dgryder

dgryder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had already loaded all my bookmarks from my older device. I just cannot add or delete bookmarks now. Nor does it sync via the cloud to the iPhone where I can add and delete bookmarks.

Most reactions

Latest posts