What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Typing threads or anything....

datkinson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you insert or get the heart in your sentence such as if your leaving a remark for an Apple App. or I have seen my friends use or have them in Facebook. Is there a trick. I'm still new to the iPad2 world.

dlo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
datkinson said:
How do you insert or get the heart in your sentence such as if your leaving a remark for an Apple App. or I have seen my friends use or have them in Facebook. Is there a trick. I'm still new to the iPad2 world.

It's not a a Facebook or Apple thing, but more so a code that the programmers at Facebook have used.

To get the heart you speak of you use "<3" on Facebook not sure about Apple app reviews though I am sure the process is probably the same. Do not use quotations when you want the heart.

Sent from my iPad 2 White 32GB WiFi using iPF

OP
datkinson

datkinson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dlo said:
It's not a a Facebook or Apple thing, but more so a code that the programmers at Facebook have used.

To get the heart you speak of you use "<3" on Facebook not sure about Apple app reviews though I am sure the process is probably the same. Do not use quotations when you want the heart.

Sent from my iPad 2 White 32GB WiFi using iPF

Thanks a lot I'm going to try that......

Most reactions