What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tweaks/Apps Ready But Not Really :-(

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It the wifi toggle in sbsettings working for you guys? Mine doesn't toggle the wifi on or off. See in the picture the toggle is red but there is wifi connectivity. If I click the toggle the button turns green until I X sbsettings and reshow it. It shouldn't matter that my IP address is static.
Maybe I missed something in the instructions that says to turn it off in Settings and then the toggle will work. I'll go try that. Otherwise, for now, it is not working.

Edit: if I turn off wifi in Settings the toggle in sbsettings doesn't turn it back on.

Attachments

• image-1130797032.jpg
    image-1130797032.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It the wifi toggle in sbsettings working for you guys? Mine doesn't toggle the wifi on or off. See in the picture the toggle is red but there is wifi connectivity. If I click the toggle the button turns green until I X sbsettings and reshow it. It shouldn't matter that my IP address is static.
Maybe I missed something in the instructions that says to turn it off in Settings and then the toggle will work. I'll go try that. Otherwise, for now, it is not working.

Edit: if I turn off wifi in Settings the toggle in sbsettings doesn't turn it back on.

I got it fixed for now.
I turned off Button Titles in the Notification settings in the settings for sbsettings. Exited out. The iPad did respring. The wifi toggle worked. I decided to turn the Button Titles back on. It was still on. I turned it off again. This time it stayed off after the respring and the wifi toggle works. :-/

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gridlock 2.0 has been released for $1.99 and works great!

I don't think Gridlock 2.0 is working quite right. I move an icon and when I release it falls to the bottom of the screen and disappears. I removed Gridlock and the missing icons reappeared. I'll try reinstalling. If I get the same results I'll post a tweak list. Perhaps something is not compatible. :-/

Edit: Found the problem. Infiniboard 6x6 for Iconoclasm. I'll have to find a different 6x6.

Last edited:

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haven't tried this on my iPad but on my iPhone, FolderCloser caused most of my apps to crash very frequently upon launching them. I couldn't even open a weather app. After I removed it, all works great

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here

Thanks for this willerz (BTW, it's been added to the first post in the ultimate tweaks list, here: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=25824).

However, according to that list, FolderCloser is supposed to work.

So, what other tweaks do you have installed, Totallylegit? Maybe we can see which one might be causing your tweak to misbehave. If you care... :)

Thanks.

Marilyn

OP
Mickeylittle

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Outch...a little steep

I've decided that I actually like Iconoclasm much better than Gridlock because on Gridlock I can set a nice pattern and then rotate the screen and it looks like crap! With Iconoclasm I don't have that issue!

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've decided that I actually like Iconoclasm much better than Gridlock because on Gridlock I can set a nice pattern and then rotate the screen and it looks like crap! With Iconoclasm I don't have that issue!

Didnt know about that one thanks! $3.00 a bit better priced

Most reactions

Latest posts