What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tutorials/CBT/Video's for the elderly (70+).

askb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello friends,

I have folks who are using ipads and ipods ... they pretty much enjoy using it. At times they get stuck in a simple task like changing a setting by not understanding how things work. PS note they are 70+ and not geeky.

I thought of requesting for help on resources (tutorials/CBT/videos) ... anything that could teach them from the basics. I would love to teach them my self, but by geographically apart make it a little harder to explain things over the phone.

I would greatly appreciate any help / links / poiters which I could send it to them. I dont mind purchasing some CBT's if itcould really help.

Apologize, if this is not the right place for this question.

Thank in advance for any help suggestions. I am sure their would have been other who would have had similar situations or thoughts or needs.

Best.

ajcgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I often use youtube for how to guides for all kinds of different stuff. I would guess that there are some good iPad tutorials there.

Most reactions