What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring torrent file (apps) to iPad 2 HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

toa5ter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I would like to know how it is possible (or even if it is possible) to transfer a downloaded iPad app I have on my PC and transfer it to my new iPad. I don't know how and I don't want to jailbreak it. Can it be down without using iTunes? Excuse my ignorance but I have no idea if this is possible so if someone could enlighten me please or tell me your ideas.

Many thanks,
Ricardo.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Apps are only available form the app store in itunes (or cydia store if jailbroken) anything else is pirating and won't be discussed on this forum. You've come to the wrong place for that.

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
The only reason I could see for you to have a downloaded app on your PC without using iTunes would be one that you had downloaded from a torrent site, as such I am closing this thread until you can email me with a different story.
Consider this a warning your next step will be a ban!

Please read the rules!!

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions