What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring music from ipad to iphone

ohsoboring2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone help please. Each time I download music from iTunes to my iPad it automatically transfers it straight to my iPhone as well. I have cancelled my iCloud account to try to stop this from happening.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was going to say turn off i clouds, but you seem to have done that, so the other possibilty is do you synch your ipad with the computer and then synch the phone with the computer, because as the itunes in the computer gets updated it might have transfered the songs to the iphone. You can get around this by choosing manually selects songs option on your computer itunes

RIP Steve Jobs 

Victoria R

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't met this kind of case, are you sure that you are right?

rtruett14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You probably have the wireless synching on. Try turning it off.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
ohsoboring2000

ohsoboring2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks all. Got the answer. Had to turn off the auto App store download on iPhone. Thank heavens it's fixed as my phone memory is full of music....all 64 GB.

colros

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ohsoboring2000 said:
Thanks all. Got the answer. Had to turn off the auto App store download on iPhone. Thank heavens it's fixed as my phone memory is full of music....all 64 GB.

That only works for downloads of new purchases. I haven't found a way to stop automatic downloading of every song played from iCloud.

Most reactions

Latest posts