What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

transferring between mail accounts

cheese81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently created a separate mail ID and account for my wife. For a while I will be receiving mail for her in my account.
I cannot move/transfer incoming mail from my inbox to her inbox. I see her account but it is shaded out. How do I enable this transfer?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
cheese81 said:
I recently created a separate mail ID and account for my wife. For a while I will be receiving mail for her in my account.
I cannot move/transfer incoming mail from my inbox to her inbox. I see her account but it is shaded out. How do I enable this transfer?

I think that the only thing you can do, until your wife's contacts get her new email address, is to forward each such email to your wife as it comes in.

OP
C

cheese81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
I think that the only thing you can do, until your wife's contacts get her new email address, is to forward each such email to your wife as it comes in.

But I can transfer mail from my account to another one. Just not my wife's.

Most reactions

Latest posts