What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer pictures from laptop to iPad 2 without Itunes?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there-I don't know how many pictures you have, but have you consider using an app like Dropbox? You can have it both of your laptop and your iPad and share pics that way.

Another way is to email the pics to yourself. From there open the attachment and than save to your photo app.

There are plenty of options to get your photos on to your iPad. I have only mentioned a few! Hope that helped!

OP
N

nralgnam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there-I don't know how many pictures you have, but have you consider using an app like Dropbox? You can have it both of your laptop and your iPad and share pics that way.

Another way is to email the pics to yourself. From there open the attachment and than save to your photo app.

There are plenty of options to get your photos on to your iPad. I have only mentioned a few! Hope that helped!

Thanks

Problem is I have to borrow a laptop and I can't install anything on it. (I'm gonna empty a camera memory card and transfer those pics to the iPad)

alongeasy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
install FileApps from itunes. read the instruction. install required software in pc. connect cable. trnsfer material. done.

OP
N

nralgnam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, I wasn't clear enough. :)

Thanks for advice, will try 'em out

Most reactions

Latest posts