rfalcioni iPF Noob Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 May 31, 2017 #1 I have a USB flash drive that I can connect to my iPad Pro. How in the world do you get the photos to transfer to the flash drive ?
I have a USB flash drive that I can connect to my iPad Pro. How in the world do you get the photos to transfer to the flash drive ?
J. A.74 Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 29,562 Reaction score 37,999 Location Austria May 31, 2017 #2 You have to use a flash drive created for iDevices especially. Leef iBridge, Sandisk iXpand and Hyper iStick are a few of them. They all can be used on iPads with lightning connector. All of them need an app that has to be installed on the iPad.
You have to use a flash drive created for iDevices especially. Leef iBridge, Sandisk iXpand and Hyper iStick are a few of them. They all can be used on iPads with lightning connector. All of them need an app that has to be installed on the iPad.