What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restoring photos losted after sync

lebron2323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I have trouble, after sync with itune ipad 2 ios 5.1.1 erase all photos. But i have 16Gb version and all this space is free, so i thinks ,maybe photo not removed totaly, and i stiil can restore them.
There is bunch of programs from restoring deleted files from hard drive, but any of them dont see ipad like usb flash drive.

How i can connect ipad to PC like exteral storage, to restore photos with thouse programs or how i can make full ipad drive image and restore photos from it? (without jailbreak) Thanks!

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I recently had this problem. Try using iexplore, it's what I used to recover photos. I went folder by folder looking for any sign of them. All I could get was my camera roll though. And it didn't actually restore them to the iPad, but I was able to take them off and save them to my pc

yassjohn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We had a similar problem .. Synced photos with iTunes to windows 7 pc and now there are more folders, lost folders, more photos .. A real mess. Can' t find photos now ... Help!

Most reactions

Latest posts