What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer Kindle ebook to mac

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go to the App Store on your iPad and get the Kindle app.

When you open the app you'll be asked to register it. Use the same account information that the books were purchased with. Once it is registered the Kindle app will show you every ebook you've ever purchased from Amazon.com.

The list will appear on the Archive page. Just tap on a book to download. Downloaded book show up on the Home page. You switch between the two pages with a button on the bottom left of the screen.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ twerppoet, I think he wants to transfer the Kindle books from the iPad to the iMac.

And to do that you can go to Amazon.com and download the Kindle App for Mac and you will need to register it with the Amazon account used with the books, and you will be able to read them on your computer.

Also, Amazon remembers every book you've downloaded. As Twerppoet said they are in the archived section. So if you have to replace your iPad you can just log in to the new one and re-download the books.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Eh, my fault, should have read closer. Just to make up for it I'll provide a link to the Kindle reader page.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=sa_menu_karl3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771]Amazon.com: Free Kindle Reading Apps[/ame]

Most reactions

Latest posts