What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade in

jacquester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, no way I don"t upgrade to iPad 3. But frustrated because I only have the iPad 2 for 6 months. Is there any good trade in suggestions I assume apple isn't going to b that gracious

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Read somewhere today that Apple is now offering up to $250 for good condition 16GB iPad 2 wi-fi; but it's in the form of an iTunes credit/gift certificate.

Other sites offer money for used iPads, not as much, but cash. You can try selling it on eBay or Craigslist. iPads seem to be following the usual Apple pattern of retaining better than usual resale value (for electronics).

If you really want an iPad 3, can afford it, and no relatives who's good graces you wish to purchase; then you have options.

And electronics are always out of date; if not the day you purchased it then less than a year later. If you think Apple is bad, you have't been watching the Android market. You can hardly drive to the store before something else, better and cooler, has been announced.

Most reactions

Latest posts