What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10must have apps for June

qwerty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Think we need to have a thread each month with the top 10 must have apps. Each month we will start a new thread. At the end of the month the each persons top ten apps will be tallied and a master top ten apps for the month will be generated.

So... Please list what you think are the top 10 apps for the iPad. When they were released does not matter.

edmouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just read about Popplet today and downloaded the free version (lite). I've already made great use of it though it is still very limited.

I'm planning a trip and each 'bubble' is a detailed info piece of the large puzzle which is the whole trip. The connections between them can be made so the whole thing appears extremely logical.

Molbipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Games-Warpgate HD
Productivity-Sundry Notes
News reader-Pulse

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not make the monthly list limited to apps released or updated in the month in question? The app store will tell you what the best selling and highest grossing apps are so a list that always has the most popular apps would be redundant.

A list of "must have" new releases on the other hand would be very valuable to prevent us from overlooking great but limited visibility apps... like for instance Stanza.

So my votes for June are the iPad update for Documents To Go, and Stanza.

I wouldn't give up Pages, Kindle Reader, or Card Shark for either of them, but I"m sure happy to see both.

Most reactions

Latest posts