What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10 iPad Games

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are going to be putting together a lot of top 10 lists for the iPad, and what better then to start with the Top 10 iPad Games....

So please let us know your favorites!

So far we have, in no particular order:

Fieldrunners, Civilization, Minigore HD, Scrabble, Flight Control HD

OP
JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Keep em coming guys, I need more!

EE_Chris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zen Bound 2
Mirror's Edge
Scrabble
Tetris
RealRacingHD
FlickFishingHD
Glyder2
Touchgrind HD
Fieldrunners

MTCason

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WarpGate HD. I cannot describe what a great game this is. It takes all the best elements of Wing Commander: Privateer, the Elite series, and other open-ended space exploration games and distills it into something simple enough (in terms of controls) to function by touch alone. I've clocked in over 20 hours with this game, and have only visited about 40% of its 35 star systems and played through around 30% of its more than 100 quests.

I love WarpGate so much, I registered on these forums just to make this post. :p

mheddes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tennis Bundle

A great 3D tennis game, for iPad and iPhone. Supports two players.

Pittphan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sandstorm HD

The only real game I have is Sandstorm HD and it is much better then I expexted. It moves maybe a touch slow, but it is very accurate and easy to control. Decent story too. I am not a big gamer, but I think OS 4.0 will bring communal gmaing on the ipad nearer to that of xbox live!

Hopefully I'll be able to use built in mic to trash talk.:D

Nemesis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know it's sad, but I'm addicted to Plants vs. Zombies :D.

I just bought this one yesterday, and having never owned the PC / iPhone version, I have to say I'm amazed at how addictive this game really is...:D

HillPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pocket Legends! Its like Diablo hack in slash magic. friendly people fun pvp to come soon!

Its FREE

Most reactions

Latest posts