What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To those who recently ordered their iPad from Apple?

jchawk2003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys are in for a treat! I run camera for my local NBC station and my iPad fits right on my camera stand... I'm addicted to surfing the web between shots. I actually wrote this on my iPad during a weather break. Browsing is simply amazing!!! Keep me posted, hope you guys get your baby soon!

pjbugs007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is now prepared to ship! so I hope come Monday it ships..have it by thursday would be nice or wednesday:)

pjbugs007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPDATE..It has shipped and expected to arrive on the 27th by 10:30am
I ordered it on the 17th at and arrives 10 days later, 4 of them days were non business days..not bad at all:)

OP
T

trnjackie23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPDATE: Package has now left Alaska
http://i41.tinypic.com/mwfg9i.jpg

What are the chances of my iPad coming tomorrow? my area has saturday shipping(MD)..and tomorrow is the 10th day, like how most people said they got theirs! gahh can't wait >,<

OP
T

trnjackie23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeh. Monday is deffinite now ^^ I'll update when I get it~

pjbugs007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jackie, You are a tweek over 24 hrs left of being IPADless..then your life will never be the same LOL...mine left China on friday and now its in Memphis, TN but isnt supposed to be delivered till the 28th. I have a feeling I may get it before the 28th... where is yours at right now Jackie??

emanon101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my on Apr 19, and still says "Not yet shipped." Grrrr Any idea how long it will take them to ship it? It says Delivers: Apr 27 - May 3. I never bought any Apple products before, I was and still am a PC person. I just thought I would try something new.

pjbugs007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine on the 17th in the evening and it was "not yet shipped" from the 17th till the 23rd then it when to "prepared to ship" to ship "shipped" within hours of each other. and now its in memphis with delivery date for the 28th. my guess you will have it by friday.

OP
T

trnjackie23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPDATE: Yay! I got my iPad, freaking sexy ^^, FedEx said it'll be delivered before 10:30 AM, but mines was delivered 2:17 PM >.>

Most reactions

Latest posts