What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TIPS AND TRICKS - for those of us who don't know!

jauher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG I have same problem which JBEMBENEK have that I can't update it's shows 3 updates but there is white screen shows when I go for update .

And I did GABRIEL follow steps but still fail :( and waiting for some new updates from u guys .

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OMG I have same problem which JBEMBENEK have that I can't update it's shows 3 updates but there is white screen shows when I go for update .

And I did GABRIEL follow steps but still fail :( and waiting for some new updates from u guys .

Please see this thread about the blank Update tab in the AppStore: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=111855

If you have further questions, please ask in that thread - let's keep this one for "Tips and Tricks." Thanks.

Marilyn

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the headsup! :)
As I am in bed reading this on my Ipad 1, which cannot use this app, I just went downstairs to get my mini and have downloaded it now in case the offer runs out before tomorrow morning!!

Alright Elizellenn!! Glad you spotted it!! :)

ljmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is there a specific thread where people give a heads up when an app goes 'free?' TIA

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
is there a specific thread where people give a heads up when an app goes 'free?' TIA

We do have our iPad Apps Forum.....where Developers make app announcements and when some go free the Dev will post about it.
We also have an Apps gone free section.....if you see an app go free, you can post to inform others of it......hope this helps
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-apps/

McDog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used that page zipper and it works well.
I just set it as a bookmark, goto eBay, do a search then hit that page zipper bookmark you saved then scroll down the page and you will notice a green arrow appear at the top of the screen, which shows the next page has been loaded so you can just scroll.
When you set it as a bookmark, it will save the JavaScript code as your bookmark which should not divert you away from eBay when it is pressed.
Also save it to your 'bookmarks bar' folder and it will appear as a link at the top of safari to use again and again.
Hope this helps let me know if you need anymore help.
i've just loaded the page zipper and like it but am finding that it often will repeat a page as many as 3 times?

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cant say i have had that issue myself, i still use it all the time but only on certain websites. You cant really tell but i guess its more to do with the websites your viewing although i couldnt say for sure.

Most reactions