What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TIPS AND TRICKS - for those of us who don't know!

ellerbeck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My pictures and videos taken on my iPad appear upside down when I send them. What can I do

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My pictures and videos taken on my iPad appear upside down when I send them. What can I do

To prevent that from happening, you should hold the iPad with the home button down for pictures and videos in portrait mode and with the home button to the right when using landscape mode.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've deleted the second thread you started on this same subject. Besides fragmenting the conversation, making it hard to follow, duplicate posting is against forum rules.

ellerbeck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've deleted the second thread you started on this same subject. Besides fragmenting the conversation, making it hard to follow, duplicate posting is against forum rules.

Sorry I'm a newbie but thanks for the answer.. It worked

jauher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for ur tip I use my iPad from 4 months and didn't know this trick for double click I am so happy for finding this :eek:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for ur tip I use my iPad from 4 months and didn't know this trick for double click I am so happy for finding this :eek:

That's great to hear, jauher!! Enjoy your iPad!! :)

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score

So what's the tip with the double click? U get the bottom to move up and all apps show at bottom. Also can slide over to audio tools, right? Or is there something else? Lol

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey ski monkey, do uhave all those devices? If so,how do u get them to show up at bottom?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey ski monkey, do uhave all those devices? If so,how do u get them to show up at bottom?

Hi Betti--I do have all those devices plus one more to the group--a new iPad Mini! :)

I did my signature for that in the website of this forum. However, you can do a signature on the app by going to settings. See the pics below:

image-2452596643.jpg

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad MINI using iPF

Last edited:

jauher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

PLESE tell me which camera app is good ?
Camera +
Pro cam xl

Thanks.

Most reactions