What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timer for my Ipad2?

Gracie1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I really need your help. I have an ipad 2 but my son is using is all the time. He is autistic and he really loves watching videos on youtube. But he likes using it for a long time every day and i really want to limit the time. The problem is he will always have a melt down every time i will take it away from him so im wondering if there is a parental control which i can set a time on how many hours i want him to use it. Example if i want him to use the ipad for an hour. Is it posible that after an hour the ipad will totally turn off? I hope there is such thing coz thats the only way that can help me. Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Take a look at Curbi. It seems to have the controls you want, and I've heard good thing about it. I don't need this kind of app myself, so no personal experience to pass on.

http://www.curbi.com

There are other products with similar features, but I can't remember any of their names at the moment.

OP
Gracie1982

Gracie1982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much guys. I will check both your suggestion and see if i can figure it out.

Most reactions

Latest posts