What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Applecare+ question...

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to order an iPad mini tomorrow for my 4year old son. He currently has an iPad1 but it won't play a lot of his newer games. It freezes or resets from some of the better games.

So I figure a 32GB iPad mini will be perfect for him. He also has Apple TV in his room which he enjoys linking to. We only allow 1 hour a day for iPad or TV, but he really enjoys the 1 hour.

So my question is about applecare+.
What I can't seem to find is if it covers all accidents, like water damage. I'm OK with the $99 price, and the $49 replacement fee. I just want to be sure that it will cover any kind of damage. and can't find a definite answer online.

I prefer to get the applecare+ instead of the other options because I want to order through apple (engraving), and want to take care of it all tomorrow when I order the mini.

Thanks

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, it covers ALL accidents. Get it. :)

ps. It can't hurt to ask Apple themselves. But this insurance would be no good if it didn't cover all accidents.

Most reactions

Latest posts