What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinking about getting an ipad 2

OP
M

megalosdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whats coming out tomorrow? Oh yeah and I made that decision awhile ago about android...I havea wp7 phone for now and it's great. Android as i can see it will destroy itself within a year.

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
See the ZDNet article I posted today in the News sub-section. Or, just Google for "Apple Event Cupertino" without the quotes.

OP
M

megalosdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok got it! setting up itunes now...What a great quality piece of hardware, even the box is solid.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dissapointed wit the camera quality though

me too, but pictures from a real camera look really good on it though.

i don't take photos with the iPad.

the next iPad should have a way better camera, are you siked on getting the new iPad?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The cameras are really for face time so they're basic quality to reduce bandwidth.

I mostly use mine as an improvised scanner with Evernote.

OP
M

megalosdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well i don't think Apple ever claimed that it would replace a good camera,just a little disappointment?
they never do but they could have made the rear cam a little better...I'm willing to bet it will be on the ipad3?

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok got it! setting up itunes now...What a great quality piece of hardware, even the box is solid.

dissapointed wit the camera quality though

Congrats on the iPad!! The camera does suck, I won't lie there, but I never want to take pictures on it, it's too big and bulky to do so anyway. I use it strictly for FaceTime and Skype, and the camera quality is just fine for that. I'm anxious for the iPhone 4S' camera since I have NO idea where my real (albeit old) digital camera is. :(

me too, but pictures from a real camera look really good on it though.

i don't take photos with the iPad.

the next iPad should have a way better camera, are you siked on getting the new iPad?
You're right, real digital photos look awesome. Even Facebook photos look great as do pictures taken from my smartphone.

Most reactions

Latest posts