What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judahnaveen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi bought an ipad2 last week. Did not ever think I would as I am an office and android user. Want to be convinced that it was a good buy. At the moment as an office tool excel, word type of tool not convinced. Great for browsing but seriously disappointed about lack of flash. Also lots of attachments like .dat files do not open. PDF also not supported?
But want and thought that as an office guy on the move I could replace my laptop. HMMMMM?
Android ...HTC Desirehd phone
Compaq laptop
Ipad2 64g etc with aplle tv and keyboard.

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Welcome...
If you can tolerate the iTunes/App Store then you may want to review PDF Expert or its sibling. As I wait for my own pad to arrive I have used many apps on the iPhone and the differences are slight. Also, it’s important to know what the iPad isn’t vs. what it is. I too, had expectations but after a while here on the forum I’ve learned more about the features I will actually use. Also, there really are more apps than meets the iEye. When iOS5 is deployed in the Fall I’m sure the experience will be more enjoyable.

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts