What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There are still some honest people around

sandoz64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I stupidly left my ipad mini on a seat at stansted airport yesterday and went off to the gate. I realised id left it and rushed back to the seat. No ipad! I went to the security desk and someone had found it and handed it in. BIG thanks to them. Maybe there is hope for humanity after all. #whatarelief. Any other instances where your belief in people has been boosted?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I look around and see good every day:

People who do cruddy jobs every day with good attitudes, people who have little yet still manage to be optimistic, people who take good care of their kids, people who let you cut in line because you've got one item, people who use their turn signals to let other drivers know what they're doing, people who hold doors open, people who say thanks to those holding doors open, people who ask if you were in line first, etc.

There are plenty of chances for us all to be good people every day -- it's just up to us to make those choices.

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Any other instances where your belief in people has been boosted?
Before Christmas I took my rings off to wash my hands after using the disabled loo at a garden centre and left them sitting on the sink. Only realised it after a 15 minute drive and turned around to drive back and saw they had gone (of course).
However they had been spotted by one of the cafe staff who had handed them to her boss for safekeeping, so when she saw my tearful face and anxious looks she ran up to tell me where they were!!
I only had about £20.00 in my bag but had to really force her to accept it as a thank you gift by leaving it on the counter and walking out.

Most reactions

Latest posts