What's new

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Add me! I play daily. Best friend you'll ever have, including your own. ID - dannit2009383
 
Please add me!


Bethechange6


Daily player...multiple times a day....I visit your Springfield

hi my GC ID is Peterbilt923 & I am a hayday addict ...level 34 and rising lol
 
Really pssssss off I finished the scratchy building but won't clear off the side for me to go any further xxx

Sent from my iPad using iPF game centre id <patty40> level 42
 
Really pssssss off I finished the scratchy building but won't clear off the side for me to go any further xxx
Who do you get in touch with xxx

Sent from my iPad using iPF game centre id <patty40> level 42

Sent from my iPad using iPF game centre id <patty40> level 42
 
Put it in inventory

Really pssssss off I finished the scratchy building but won't clear off the side for me to go any further xxx

Sent from my iPad using iPF game centre id <patty40> level 42

Put it in ur inventory and then re place it, that worked for me
 
Yep...I just checked the EA forum and found the same info. It works.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom