A akshatgoel iPF Noob Joined Jun 9, 2014 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location India Jun 9, 2014 #1,981 Nice game! Good luck!
M Meelje iPF Noob Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Jun 10, 2014 #1,982 i'm at level 41, please add me durangooo
S shepster iPF Noob Joined Mar 2, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location SoCal Jun 10, 2014 #1,983 Daily Player Seeking Like I'm pruning inactive players from my friend list and looking for other daily players ashepster
Daily Player Seeking Like I'm pruning inactive players from my friend list and looking for other daily players ashepster
D Deja_vu iPF Noob Joined Sep 23, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Argentina Jul 2, 2014 #1,984 Hi! my id is catarz !
F fachapsd iPF Noob Joined Oct 16, 2014 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Oct 16, 2014 #1,985 Hello i am fachapsd (origin) and I need friends please add me to the Simpson =) tks
nikkifire2002 iPF Noob Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Dec 6, 2014 #1,986 Had to clear out my friends list of inactive players so I need new friends Add me...nikkifire2002
B Bingers4all iPF Noob Joined Mar 19, 2012 Messages 8 Reaction score 2 Location Baltimore Mar 5, 2015 #1,987 Need to weed out the non-active players! Please add bingers4all
skimonkey Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2011 Messages 18,938 Reaction score 1,410 Location Michigan. USA Mar 5, 2015 #1,988 Bingers4all said: Need to weed out the non-active players! Please add bingers4all Click to expand... I've just added you. Lorac332/Level 48
Bingers4all said: Need to weed out the non-active players! Please add bingers4all Click to expand... I've just added you. Lorac332/Level 48