What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The + sign in Safari has been replaced but I'm not getting all the options

spiritlevel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have the latest update & Apple have replaced the + symbol in Safari with the small box with the arrow. But my friend is here & we have the same iPads & latest firmware & when you press the little box you should get 4 options

1/Add bookmark 2/ mailink to this page 3/ADD TO HOMESCREEN 4/ print

But for some odd reason I don't have the option 3 ADD TO HOMESCREEN ?

I have reset my iPad & now restored it but even though we have the same webpages open ,I cannot get the option ADD TO HOMESCREEN.

Can anyone help me out as to why my mate has it but I don't ? THANKYOU

cpatch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have a full 11 pages of apps installed? If so then the "Add to Homescreen" option won't appear.

Craig

OP
S

spiritlevel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to say THANKYOU SO MUCH because I have been on the support Aaple forum about this & people were being a little rude to me telling me It's not possible to have this option missing ,I was told it's a fault by Apple too & someone was very rude to me over it saying I must have it ? So I'm really very grateful as Yes that was the problem & Now It's Finally Resolved. THANKYOU so much. Happy new year :)

Most reactions

Latest posts