What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MINE HAS BEEN SHIPPED..but I have a question..it says this when I go to UPS's web site

Product:WORLD EASEShipped/Billed On:06/11/2011Type:packageWeight:1.30 kgs
Shipment Progress

Location Date Local Time Activity
1.gif
What's This? EPZ, China 06/11/2011 9:37 P.M. Departure Scan
06/11/2011 3:13 P.M. Origin Scan China 06/11/2011 4:29 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
Says under PRODUCT NAME: WORLD EASE..what the heck is world ease LOL..also its going to arrive on the 16th so I am super happy!

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think world ease is where ups group a number shipments together and send according to the country they are going to or whatever.

iPad 2 owner

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
World ease is likely a company that takes care of all the paperwork and BS stuff needed to clear customs. Many of the Orient companies who ship bulk to the US and elsewhere have companies that they pay to make sure things are not held up for no reason. They pretty much ensure and smooth flow so that thing get where they need to go as quickly as possible.
Mine is still in transit. Should be here mid week.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
World ease is likely a company that takes care of all the paperwork and BS stuff needed to clear customs. Many of the Orient companies who ship bulk to the US and elsewhere have companies that they pay to make sure things are not held up for no reason. They pretty much ensure and smooth flow so that thing get where they need to go as quickly as possible.
Mine is still in transit. Should be here mid week.

Oh Ok..I was going to call Apple since I was talking to someone about this and he never heard of world ease..thanks for letting me know..because it does say on my Apple email that I am receiving the iPad 2 White Wifi 32gb so your probably right, its some company in China who takes care of the stuff before its shipped

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It appears I was partially wrong as it looks to be a true UPS company and not a third party. Perhaps they bought it.
From the UPS website
UPS World Ease® Enjoy the convenience of consolidated customs clearance when you group several shipments into one
Description Simplify customs clearance by grouping several shipments destined for one country or the entire European Union into a single shipment. This contractual service is available throughout North America and in select countries in Europe, Central and South America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. Each UPS World Ease shipment:

• Clears customs as a single unit, reducing documentation and saving time
  • Provides guaranteed time-in-transit times
  • Offers detailed tracking visibility for every package in the shipment
  • Enables customs brokerage savings for UPS Standard shipments

howell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm loving my 16gb iPad 2. I got it in white. Since then I've added a custom vinyl sticker. Very happy. :)

WiggyFife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I placed my order a week ago last Friday on apple.com's website as I wasn't able to locate it anywhere local. yesterday, I went to an apple store yesterday & they had a whole new shipment come in. I now have my new 64gb wifi only best friend... this sure beats having to wait till the 17th for it to ship...

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a college student who has a mother nice enough to have boughten me an iPad 2 64GB Wifi+3G AT&T White Version. Completely by surprise. Way to go mom!! I am a Computer Networking/ IT Major, so this will come in handy big time. will post thoughts in the next few weeks after this semester kicks off!! Happy iPadding:)

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iforsakenu said:
I'm a college student who has a mother nice enough to have boughten me an iPad 2 64GB Wifi+3G AT&T White Version. Completely by surprise. Way to go mom!! I am a Computer Networking/ IT Major, so this will come in handy big time. will post thoughts in the next few weeks after this semester kicks off!! Happy iPadding:)

Good for your career and good of your mum.... Cheers and all the best....enjoy

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
h1611161 said:
Good for your career and good of your mum.... Cheers and all the best....enjoy

Thanks man! Cheers to you too! Which iPad u have?

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iforsakenu said:
Thanks man! Cheers to you too! Which iPad u have?

The iPad classic, as I call it.... Generation zero point one...

Most reactions

Latest posts