What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

Rich2putt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first photos of "myPad"

Congrats !!!!!!!!! Our iPads must've been on the same assembaly line/same flight. Mine landed in Boston early this morning. Hope for a delivery today.

Did you check your iPad for back light bleeding?

Cheers.......

cshmech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rich2putt said:
Congrats !!!!!!!!! Our iPads must've been on the same assembaly line/same flight. Mine landed in Boston early this morning. Hope for a delivery today.

Cheers.......

Took a picture covering the rear camera..... Looks perfect to me.

Attachments

• image-1988109152.png
    image-1988109152.png
    204.6 KB · Views: 312

Rich2putt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rich2putt said:

Cheers.......

Took a picture covering the rear camera..... Looks perfect to me.

Looks pretty good to me too....

Just received confirmation that the iPad was delivered. Leaving work shortly. After a month's wait, I'm looking forward to playing with it tonight.:p

v0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The dreadful wait is finally over as of Apr 29th 10:06 AM
Came back from the pool n ups truck rolls right on in to the parking lot like clockwork !

UPS AM delivery rocks! When it actually arrives in the AM.

After 30 mins of lint, dust, bubble removal I now have hand and neck pain from putting on the screen protector that came with the switch easy canvas.

All worth it and I hope you get yours soon! App dl time!

richardf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad2 shipments

It would be interesting to know how large these shipments are and if they are everyday. Anyone know?

nimbleboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nice...

I couldn't sleep, so I got up to get in line at the Apple store in the mall of my youth (Southdale). There were about ten of us in line for tickets. I wanted a 32GB wifi, but they only had one or two and they were gone by the time the manager got to me with the tickets, so I got a 64GB instead. Not complaining.

I'm pretty excited about it, but I failed to do enough research. I was hoping to be able to dump my flip vids on it when I travel. I still haven't completed the research...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldn't sleep, so I got up to get in line at the Apple store in the mall of my youth (Southdale). There were about ten of us in line for tickets. I wanted a 32GB wifi, but they only had one or two and they were gone by the time the manager got to me with the tickets, so I got a 64GB instead. Not complaining.

I'm pretty excited about it, but I failed to do enough research. I was hoping to be able to dump my flip vids on it when I travel. I still haven't completed the research...

Have a look at this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJbpL4UtVrw]YouTube - Connecting a Flip MinoHD to an iPad[/ame]

it shows transferring flip videos to an iPad.

Tim

Hup55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine on line April 7th was supposed to arrive on Monday May 2nd. To my surprise it shipped on April 27th and arrived 2 days later and I got it on the Friday! It was exciting to follow the fed-ex tracking. I'm loving my 32GB wi-fi 3G iPad 2!

simontay78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.SimonVideo.com
29th April 2011, I waited for 3 hours at epicenter @ 313 then when it opened at 10am...waited another hour to go in...

Finally gotten the iPad 2, 32GB WIFI with 3G! :ipad-keyboard:

Immediately took the train to sim lim square to have it screen protected & housed with a proper $58 casing :D

Below is my video on my experience! :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S71xNvcYaC8"]YouTube - iPad 2 Finally released in Singapore[/ame]

kaeda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my iPad 64GB WiFi with 3G on 27/04/2011 at Big W, Watergardens

(Melbourne/Australia) for $898.

I just happen to be there since the lady friend wanted to buy some stuff, and

didn't think there would be any available since were sold out everywhere.

Sales lady said they just received 1 about 30 minutes ago, and got it

immediately hehe.

I regretted not grabbing one upon release date and couldn't find a store in

stock.

Battery is awesome as stated by Apple. 10% per hour... am really

hanging to see the possibilities of this iPad 2 with Cydia and tweaks =D

Most reactions

Latest posts