What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the new iPad

eKindom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
many people changed iPad 2 into the new iPad which has a lot of upgrade software, including support for six languages, voice input, unseen display resolution, faster graphics chip,AirAccent Cool Gadgets Online Shop and support 4G LTE network.
how do you think of the new iPad? what's the difference comparing to the iPad2? is it worth buying or changing?

sudhanshu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eKindom said:
many people changed iPad 2 into the new iPad which has a lot of upgrade software, including support for six languages, voice input, unseen display resolution, faster graphics chip,AirAccent Cool Gadgets Online Shop and support 4G LTE network.
how do you think of the new iPad? what's the difference comparing to the iPad2? is it worth buying or changing?

How can I use it to send message to my contact list??? Pls help

mancuk29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eKindom said:

I went from iPad 2 to new iPad and had screen bleed problems so returned it back to apple for a refund . I lasted 3 days with the iPad 2 after that I couldn't stand the non retina display it is awful on the iPad 1/2 I went back and bought a 64gb new ipad
Speed wise I can't tell the difference but the retin display alone makes it worth the upgrade

What's the air accent gadget online shop?

Seriously don't get the 2 the iPad 3 is the best display there is
I have compared the display to the Samsung tab and Sony tab apple for everything win hands down

L

Lunar

I agree with the last 2 posts, one of main noticable improvements for me besides the higher res screen of course is indeed the speed difference in the time it takes to load web pages, I went from a iPad 1 to the iPad so perhaps it's more noticable than when going from the iPad2... In comparison tests I did our iPad 1 was only halfway across the loading progress bar when my iPad 3 had finished, so quite a big improvement in web loading speeds... infact that was one of the 1st things I noticed when I first had the iPad3.

The iPad 2 may already be faster in that area already over the iPad1.. I don't know as I never had a 2. The screen on the 3 is obviously better, and I suppose I notice it a little when I'm using the wife's iPad1, However, I still think the screens on the iPads 1&2 are still pretty good, and are far better than many other devices out there. I doubt I would have upgraded quite so quickly to the iPad3 if I had already got the iPad2.

Everyones circumstances are different.. TBH. I like my toys, I'm in late sixties and probably have more money than sense, so I likely may have still got one anyway...lol, but I did'nt need too much of an excuse, as my wife tended to use our iPad 1 a lot, so TBH a second one was useful to us anyway.. so I treated myself... your dead a very long time, so these days I'm more inclined to indulge my whims.. thankfully iPads don't cost as much as my cars..lol

So.. should you buy one...IMO If your in a situation where the small expediture on a new iPad3 is'nt going to make much of a dent to your finances.. then yes go ahead and treat yourself, otherwise stick with the iPad2 until you are in that situation.... the iPad2 is still a very desirable and useful device.

I note you have made 148 posts so I assume you have the iPad2. However If you don't currently have a iPad at all, and it's simply a choice between the 2 or the 3, then that is much easier to answer.. get the iPad3... it's worth paying the small extra for, and I suspect being the current model will hold it's value better.

Last edited by a moderator:

noel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I upgraded from the ipad 1 to the new ipad and yes there is a huge difference, my wife has the ipad 2 and to be honest if i owned an ipad 2 i wouldnt upgrade to the new one it really isnt worth it in my opinion

thewaffle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went from iPad 2 to new iPad and had screen bleed problems so returned it back to apple for a refund . I lasted 3 days with the iPad 2 after that I couldn't stand the non retina display it is awful on the iPad 1/2 I went back and bought a 64gb new ipad
Speed wise I can't tell the difference but the retin display alone makes it worth the upgrade

What's the air accent gadget online shop?

Seriously don't get the 2 the iPad 3 is the best display there is
I have compared the display to the Samsung tab and Sony tab apple for everything win hands down

The screen is awful on the Ipad2. You are exaggerating way too much. The Ipad 2 meets most peoples needs and many do not find the retina a compelling reason to upgrade especially considering
some of the other flaws like inconsistent wireless connectivity which 3 of my 5 friends have experienced with their IPad 3. With that said all of the devices are good, it depends on your needs.

OP
E

eKindom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the Apple alway makes people fight for upgrading

Most reactions

Latest posts