What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News for The new iPad vs. iPad 2

aprilw0418

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not being excited by the name of "The new ipad". The main upgrade is camera, display, 4G and Bluetooth 4.0. It maybe good enough for now. Iphone 4S amd the new iPad almost upgrade the same thing.

I expect the ZAGG HzO in the new iPad. HzO WaterBlock Technology: A definite game changer | ZAGGblog But it is not there. Here are some news with videos or articles, I like the last one which is more clear and highlight.

iPad vs. iPad 2 vs. the new iPad | iPad Atlas - CNET Reviews

The new iPad vs. iPad 2: what's new? | Time to Change, Special4u.

New iPad vs. iPad 2: how the specs compare

Welcome to post more review if you found something good.

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

The HzO stuff is really amazing, as mentioned , a real game changer

jessbarney777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had not heard about HzO technology before! WOW.

If the new iPad (what an absurd name... what will model 4 be? The "newer" ipad?) had something like that, it might push me to purchase. As it is, I'll stick with the 2.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is being looked at by all manufacturers. It will be at least another year before I expect any of them to make it into production. It has to go through a lot of vetting for both functional and safety reasons.

OP
aprilw0418

aprilw0418

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope we could see HzO tech with the new iphone. lol. Maybe iPhone 5.

Most reactions