What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New iPad is incredible.

Daylife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow.... This new iPad is beautiful, playing games like Modern Combat 3 0_0 omg.... They run incredibly well and silky smooth. I can only imagine what the new iPad 3 games will look like.
I bought the first iPad and sold it, then I bought the iPad 2 to try it out and I returned it. Now this is a KEEPER! :)

Last edited:

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am sure as a game playing machine it's a super iPad but for many who don't use their iPads for playing games, it's really not going to give anything more then their iPad2s. This is why I am not buying a new iPad at this time.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ipadder474 said:
I am sure as a game playing machine it's a super iPad but for many who don't use their iPads for playing games, it's really not going to give anything more then their iPad2s. This is why I am not buying a new iPad at this time.

Not true, if you value what you see. All the small text on web pages is much easier to read. Dictation works very well, too. The camera is nice to have and will get used because it is good. The iPad 3 is a win for those who appreciate it features. Those who don't can skip it.

OP
Daylife

Daylife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Going to the iPad 3 is like making the change from SDTVs to HDTVs lol

Most reactions

Latest posts