What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What GB iPad 3 model should I get?

godbot1324

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play a lot of games here are some I play and downloaded:
Infinity Blade II
Batman Arkham City Lockdown
I will be getting Sky Gamblers Air Supremecy
Mass Effect Infultrator
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Black Ops Zombies
NBA 2K12 HD
Modern Combat 3
NBA JAM
Angry Birds Rio HD
Grand Theft Auto 3
Real Steel
Asphalt 6 HD
World of Goo HD
JellyCar 3
Madden 12 HD
BattleHeart
Call of Mini Zombies
AirAttack HD
FieldRunners HD
Kingdom Rush
Plants vs Zombies HD
Dead Space
and a lot more I also watch a lot movies and tv shows
thanks

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Movies would be one of the major decision factors. How big are your movies and how many do you really need to store on the iPad?

most ipad apps and games don't take up a lot of space however there are a few occasional apps/games you may come across the get into the GB range. When I had my iPad first generation I had a 32GB but a 16GB would have been enough. I really only loaded two or three movies on it at a time along with a few podcasts. I didn't sync my entire music collection, just a few of my playlists. With the rest of the space I loaded up my photo collection with room to spare.

This time around, since the screen resolution is so much greater than past iPad models. I'm thinking that I'll be loading a lot more of my Movie collection onto the iPad, and iTunes will also be offering movies in 1080p now increasing movie sizes. I opted for a 64GB iPad.

Most reactions