What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The iPad's first Grammy Appearance

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipad-at-grammys.jpg

Your not a high roller unless you roll to the Grammys with an Apple iPad by your side. Stephen Colbert shocked the audience when he presented the Song of the Year award with an iPad. He even called out Jay Z by asking him if he received one in his gift bag. Check out the video clip below:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC35SO5JJLI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Steven Colbert's iPad at the 2010 Grammy's[/ame]

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lol. He was making a little commercial for it. Well the Ipad is cool but maybe not cool enough to make him look cool.:cool:

Amy S.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Boy, if those had been in the gift pack, they would have been all over Ebay, today!

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder if any "pre-release" units will appear, or if Apple will keep a tight grip on them till the 1st Sale Day?

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wonder if any "pre-release" units will appear, or if Apple will keep a tight grip on them till the 1st Sale Day?

Only to like celebraties there giving them out so far. Or people that work in apple, or people who have a lot of money to sum it up.

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha, I bet we'll start seeing more and more appear. It can't be to much longer before we see a flood of the famous unboxing videos appear on youtube.

Most reactions

Latest posts