What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The iPadForums.net Rank System Explained

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have implemented a ranking system on the site just for fun and we figured having a full chart explaining the system would be pretty handy.

It is based entirely on posts, so the fuller the batteries (and the more batteries) you see on someone's postbit area, the more posts they've made. Pretty simple.

Here is the chart for reference so you can find out when your going to reach the next level.

ipad_ranks.jpg

With that being said, we do encourage you to make QUALITY posts, not QUANTITY "me too" type posts without any content. Please don't spam the site just to raise your ranking.

Thanks.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, What a great idea! Nice work!

OP
JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We will worry about the 17,000 post mark when we get to that point :) I give it a a year and a half before someone reaches that level.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, Ya rehab might be needed :) Where do I sign up?

OP
JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about increasing the batteries to 7 or so and reducing the count needed to get to all 7, 17,000 seems a bit much for 3 batteries :)

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been a frequent member of another v-bulletin for over 3 years and I have a little over 2,000 posts.....17,000 is unthinkable.

OP
JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The new rank system is in effect and maxes out at 2650 posts and gives you 7 full batteries...

Bogy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been a frequent member of another v-bulletin for over 3 years and I have a little over 2,000 posts.....17,000 is unthinkable.
Need to make my first post somewhere. On another forum I racked up 13,000 posts in about two years. Primarily because I had two surgeries in two years that laid me up for the better part of four months each time. With the pain meds I was on I had the quantity of posts, not so sure about the quality. Then I got back to real life. I hadn't been to the site in about 2 years, and when I checked back I was still #3 on the count ranking, right after a couple of the moderators. I don't have near the time to do that these days.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got a couple hundred thousand posts scattered across various forums. Other than this, my second most visited forum is probably the Corvette Forums. I have close to 15k over there I think.

j123acez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gonna take like 2 years for me to get all 7 :(

I have school so oh well

**Rae**

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On one forum I'm on there is a lady that has 70,000+ posts. She got to that in 4-5 years. Yikes!!

Most reactions

Latest posts