What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ipad 'xxx' cannot synced. The device is not connected.

bvdhaegen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I try to sync my iPad with my pc through iTunes, I get a message that my iPad is not connected. But it is connected. I don't understand the problem. It's really boring.
Most funny is that in iTunes , under devices, I can see my iPad.

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
bvdhaegen said:
When I try to sync my iPad with my pc through iTunes, I get a message that my iPad is not connected. But it is connected. I don't understand the problem. It's really boring.
Most funny is that in iTunes , under devices, I can see my iPad.

I'm having the same issue with my ipad1, it must be a problem with the last update.

Project37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you updated your ITunes to the latest version? It could be that you are running an old version of iTunes and that it cannot read the new IOS 5.1.

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, that happens with my iPhone 4 as well. But it's rarely, it could be worst though. You could do a factory reset and upgrade it with 5.1 or 5.01 if you're shsh with tiny umbrella for jail breaking purposes. Make sure you back up.

jetsetrealtor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Usb 2

I was having the same issue. I was plugging my iPad 2 into a USB dock. When I plugged it directly into the computer's USB port, it synced! I hope that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts