What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync Problem

Snapp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello every1:)
I'm new here...;)
I have a problem with my ipad
I can't cpy anything in my ipad(photo,movie,music)
When i connect my ipad to the pc with usb , ipad appear in the" device " field in itunes ...
but
When i want to cpy a file , such as mp3 music or anything else, itunes show me an error
And the error is :
The ipad is not sync with the pc
:(
Can you help me plz ?:confused:
Thx a lot

OP
S

Snapp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only action that i can do with my ipad in ITUNES is EJECT the ipad !!!

robsoule

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have you set up your library so that you can see music files in your Library section?

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
Have you already sync'd your iPad with another computer? You can only marry one iPad with one desktop. If you try to sync to a second iTunes, it will force your to zapp the contents and refresh. This is a security feature. :)

Piko

OP
S

Snapp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have you set up your library so that you can see music files in your Library section?

Dear robsoule i didn't set up my library but i think itunes did it automatically cause i can see my music files in MUSIC field....

OP
S

Snapp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you already sync'd your iPad with another computer? You can only marry one iPad with one desktop. If you try to sync to a second iTunes, it will force your to zapp the contents and refresh. This is a security feature. :)

Piko

Dear pik0 thx for your help, but i sync'd my ipad only to my current pc ...:(

When i connect the ipad to pc , and when i click the IPAD which is in device field i can only see the IPAD word in my itunes , and itunes try to connect to itunes store .....

OP
S

Snapp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When ipad sync'd correctly what should be appear in itunes ?

Most reactions

Latest posts