What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ipad can be hacked????

OP
lmlinares

lmlinares

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
Have you never heard of jailbreaking???

No...why what happend???? Wow im surprise that ipad can be hacked

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
lmlinares said:
No...why what happend???? Wow im surprise that ipad can be hacked

Hacking in this forum simply means playing around with the giblets of your iPad. It's nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
lmlinares

lmlinares

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Hacking in this forum simply means playing around with the giblets of your iPad. It's nothing to worry about.

Oh ook thanks jejejeje

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Technically anything where the key (the encryption keys), lock (software) and door (hardware) are always present and repetable can be hacked. First rule in Crypto.

OP
lmlinares

lmlinares

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Nice signature, Skull 1.

Did u know how i can unpload pictures or documents from my ipad to any website?????

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lmlinares said:
Did u know how i can unpload pictures or documents from my ipad to any website?????

There is a tweak for that, SafariUploadManager, but it isn't compatible with the latest software.

Aninha99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was... Both my bank account and PayPal. How? I'm not feel secure with iPad anymore. Mine is brand new iPad 3

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine was... Both my bank account and PayPal. How? I'm not feel secure with iPad anymore. Mine is brand new iPad 3

Unlikely your iPad was hacked unless its Jailbroken. There is no way from someone to sneak in a back door and access your information.

If your accounts were compromised, it's much more likely they simply guessed or otherwise recovered your passwords.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jailbreaking. Doesn't have anything to do with viruses (generally).

The only known exploits are SSH on jail broken devices. There are no known exploits on non jail broken devices.

Most reactions

Latest posts