What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The internet going crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the internet going crazy about the possible March 2nd announcement

Apple iPad 2 'to be unveiled on 2 March' | Technology | guardian.co.uk

I am now glad i didn't buy an Ipad today.

I am going to USA mid April -will they be stocked by then if this is the announcement.

Also, failing that people may try and sell theirs to upgrade meaning a cheap Ipad1??

Define "cheap" for the iPad 1? 16gb wifi models are selling for $425-$450 in my area right now, which is ridiculous.

Also, the Ipad 2 will most likely not be sold immediately when they announce it in March, if they announce it in March. They launched the iPad 1 in April and May, which is probably what they will do again this time. And I wouldn't expect them to be in stock for a while, both due to the demand from the public and the feeling I get that Apple likes the frenzy it creates of having a shortage of supply. Having iPads sold out for months tells the consumer that its a hot item and that they MUST HAVE ONE BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS BUYING IT!!!!!!

pdmike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My understanding is that the main difference between the present version of the iPad, and the new version, is that the new version has a camera.

I've got a camera. I've got an iPad. I am quite content.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My understanding is that the main difference between the present version of the iPad, and the new version, is that the new version has a camera.

I've got a camera. I've got an iPad. I am quite content.

Same, I mean wanted a cam for chatting, but really I am not going to sell my ipad just to drop more money for a camera.

AceOsp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's just a camera. If you want to talk to people with a camera use skype, if don't have an iPhone, but still, it's just a camera. It's easy enough to import photos already.
Also, I'm not sure I would hold an ipad to face to take a photo as it would look a little funny but anyway,

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thought rumour was for dualcore with double the ram.
Much more important than clunky cams :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts