What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE Greenpois0n INFORMATION THREAD... PLEASE POST HERE!

jonnydrama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
greenpois0n JB released. for both Mac and Windows.

dare say people will have better luck if limera1n didnt work.

search and you shall find.

good luck to all.....

Macmee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the buttons on the site dont work. Can someone link me to a mac download of it?

ddstree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mac version isn't ready quite yet...was posted via twitter...should be ready soon

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tested can confirm works great. One thing I didnt like is that after jailbreak you need to be on the net to install cydia. Not a big deal really but just thought I'd mention.

ddstree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dev-team didn't release it.... Chronic Dev Team did ....different blog site, and it's on the blog

peter732

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cydia?

I just jailbroke my ipad version 3.22. Where do i download and install Cydia?

peter732

iPF Noob
Reaction score
where

Tested can confirm works great. One thing I didnt like is that after jailbreak you need to be on the net to install cydia. Not a big deal really but just thought I'd mention.

KingDong - where did you go on the net to install Cydia? i just jailbroke my ipad but not sure where to install Cydia.
thanks in advance.

Ellie2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So.. it says iPad on the site. Does that mean it will be able to jailbreak 4.(whatever number it will be;)..) on the iPad also? when it releases in november? Coz i really want a swedish keyboard! :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a Swedish keyboard in iOS 4.2. There is no need to jailbreak to get it.

dapeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have run the GP Jailbreak, then you will have the GP icon on your device screen. Just run that (touch it) and it will connect to Cydia servers and install Cydia and the other necessary files. Once your iPod/iPad/iPhone has re-booted (after Cydia had done with it), you will find the Brown Cydia icon.

Now you are completely JB'd.

peter732

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have run the GP Jailbreak, then you will have the GP icon on your device screen. Just run that (touch it) and it will connect to Cydia servers and install Cydia and the other necessary files. Once your iPod/iPad/iPhone has re-booted (after Cydia had done with it), you will find the Brown Cydia icon.

Now you are completely JB'd.

The JB was successful after 2 dozen tries and it states "jailbroken". However, I do not see GP's icon anywhere.

I suppose it wasn't JB.

Most reactions

Latest posts